6ft Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt Compatible) to HDMI HDTV Cable
- Gold Plated mini displayport to HDMI (Thunderbolt Compatible) cable connects your laptop to an HD display
- Supports resolutions of 1920*1080P with full audio support, easy-grip treads
- Mini displayport to HDMI cable features 24 AWG oxygen-free copper wiring and multi-shielded cabling to ensure superior performance
Your laptop allows you to watch movies online and from files, but what happens if you want to enjoy the action on a bigger screen than your display? With the aLLreLi Mini DP to HDMI Cable, it’s possible to connect many laptops to LCD televisions, large monitors and projectors to check out the action in a whole new way!
The aLLreLi mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable that connects the mini display port on a computer to the HDMI port on a television or monitor. Universally designed, the mini displayport to HDMI cable will work with any computer that has a mini DP.
With the Thunderbolt to HDMI Cable, you’re ensured the best possible viewing experience. The mini DP to HDMI cable supports full 1920*1080P HD graphics and crystal clear audio. Because the cable features only the finest grade of 24AWG oxygen-free copper wire and has a multi-shielded housing, it greatly reduces signal loss and interfeence and is capable of standing the test of time.
The aLLreLi High-Speed Mini Display Port to HDMI Cable’s gold-plated, corrosion-resistant connectors (Male to Male) deliver optimal signal transfer with lower distortion at the point of contact. This dedication to the digital signal provides sound and picture quality that is truer to the original.
The Mini DP to HDMI cable also comes with 24 AWG oxygen-free wire and Multi-shielded, which protects against outside interference, helping to maintain the integrity and purity of the digital signal.
Premium Chip enables a clear signal over long distances and allows for a thinner, more pliable wire gauge for improved cable flexibility and portability
Popular Compatible Devices (List is not complete)
- Mac: Apple MacBooks, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Miniand iMac made from 2010 onward that have Mini Display ports
- PC: Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Studio;
Lenovo ThinkPad X230, L430/530, T430s/430/530 & W530, HP Envy 14/17, Dell XPS 14/15/17, Google Chromebook Pixel, etc
Please drag the window on the desktop all the way over to the display edge and the window will be displayed on the HDTV. You may set HDTV to a mirror display.
- With your TV connected to Mac, open System Preference
- Select Display
- Select Arrangement tag
- Check Mirror Display
Transmitting audio to TV
- Open System Preference
- Select Sound
- Select Output tag
- Choose external HDMI instead of built-in speaker